To order copies of our debut album Procession, click the PayPal button below:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Procession-------$10
And a Few to Break / News: Synthesis Review: And a Few to Break: Procession

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Synthesis Review: And a Few to Break: Procession



Synthesis Magazine
And A Few To Break: Procession (Relatively Conscious Records)
By Rob Reeves
Jan 22-28, 2007

I wish I would have had this album a few weeks sooner than I did so I could have submitted it as my album of the year for 2006. This is a masterpiece. I don't even know what category to put it under, and iTunes merely lists it as "unclassifiable." The closest I can come is to say it's prog rock made in the spirit of punk while listening to a huge amount of post-rock. The virtuosity it possesses is evident throughout, and even during the simpler parts of the songs, the composition is impeccable. The album as a whole is very well put together, with songs flowing seamlessly into one another, culminating in a 20-minute epic spread over three movements. Please, I implore you, buy this album.

www.synthesis.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

To order copies of our debut album Procession, click the PayPal button below:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Procession-------$10